About Our Coaches
Links offer a range of coaching services to schools. As an organisation we pride ourselves on the quality of our coaches and our commitment to developing a quality coaching workforce for Sheffield schools.
From dance and gymnastics, to football, and fencing, we have a wide variety of coaches to deliver sport in the school sport environment. The Links coaches regularly utilise their expert knowledge to deliver alongside the national PE curriculum to create a service which best suits your school and extended community.
What do Links have to offer?
- Reliability and Confidence – Links School Sports Coaches are deployed with the following minimum operating standards: A current CRB and valid qualifications in First Aid and Safeguarding and Protecting Children.
- All coaches are qualified to a nationally recognised safe standard (minimum level 2 coaching award), to work independently with students.
- Coaches receive mentored support from the Links Coach Manager, and all schools are encouraged to provide regular feedback on coaching skills and quality as part of our thorough quality assurance process.
- Sessions will be appropriately planned and some of our coaches are experienced in working with children with special educational needs and/or a disability.
- All coaches are insured through a recruitment agency providing cover up to £5 million.
- Programmes are flexible and can be developed to suit school’s specific needs.
If you would like further information with regard to receiving some coaching, please feel free to contact our Coach Manager, Nicola Beaumont on email@example.com